You know, sometimes it's really about the little things. These are just a few things I've been using lately that are making me very happy.
1. Lush Maxi Dress - I know maxi dress/skirts have been all the rage for awhile now, but I didn't actually think I could wear them well since I'm pretty short. BUT! You guys, I was so wrong. I tried this dress on recently and really just had to buy it. I feel like such a lady with the fabric swooping about my ankles in this dress (but-bonus- I can sit cross-legged, totally not like a lady- and still be decent!)
2. LUSH lip scrub - so effective, tastes delicious, and a steal at $9 - done.
3. Pretty Slippers - these were a Christmas present and I wear them ALL the time. And every time I put my feet in them I am happy they are so cute.
4. Fentiman's Soda - I have had numerous bottles of this rose lemonade soda this summer, and still I have not had my fill. My favorite flavor of Fentiman's is still up for debate - it comes down between rose lemonade and curiosity cola. Give me a glass bottle soda with wonderful label and a stripped straw and you have no idea how much happier I will be.
5. Patterned Bowls - I recieved these bowls as a housewarming gift from a friend and I cannot tell you how happy they make me all stacked up in tower. All the patterns. All the colors. I find excuses to use them. Oh- I have 12 grapes to eat, I better grab a bowl!
6. Bluelounge Space Station - This sits on my desk and hides all my nasty cords and plugs. I love it. Even when I'm using my laptop on the couch and I can just see it sitting on my desk - it makes me glad my computer has a little home.
I find I'm surprisingly passionate about certain small things in my daily life - I'm sure I'll share again soon what is striking my fancy. Hey Becca, what little things are you loving?